3.21. Documented Tracking of the Immediate Effect of Auricular Acupuncture in Specific Cases of Neurology, Endocrinology, Gynaecology and Otolaryngology
Background: In case of locomotor problems, if the applied auricular acupuncture therapy is successful, the result becomes apparent immediately. In case of functional diseases the treatment may prove to be very spectacular: symptoms and complaints cease to exist, and the results are later confirmed by lab tests and instrumental examinations.
Auricular acupuncture had an immediate effect in the following cases:
- Treatment of mammary secretions and normalisation of extremely high PRL level;
- Treatment of 5.1 cm and 3.3 × 4.4 cm ovarian cyst;
- Treatment of 9 × 11 cm uterine fibroids with auricular acupuncture;
- Treatment of headache;
- Treatment of the loss of hearing of a 3-year-old boy with auricular acupuncture and laser;
- Treatment of hyperthyroidism with auricular acupuncture.
Methods: In each case the healing process is tracked and documented according to the practice of western medicine (lab, MRI, etc.) and Chinese medicine (meridian-diagnostics).
Results: Even after the first ear acupuncture treatment the symptoms and complaints either completely ceased or significantly reduced. By using meridian diagnostics the improvement in the balance of the meridians is immediately apparent in the images then, somewhat later in time, the lab tests and instrumental examinations according to western medicine confirm the success of the treatments.
Conclusion: The immediate successful effect of auricular acupuncture may not only be experienced in the case of locomotor disorders, but also in cases presented above, documented both according to western and eastern medicine.